MBA@Fudan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Point of Discussion

+48
Jasmine Yu
Lin Li 2013 GA
WANG Yingying
2013GA Yao Ya fang
vivianwang
gordon.guo
Vivian Yu
Liu Xin
David Dong
Rick_Feng
Chris_Ge#2013960364
Tony项童
colourfulcloud
XIN TAI
Celia MEI
Dr. Ali
anne_songwei
Xiuqiang ZHANG
Sean Chen
2013960417_Leo Li
Karen Han2013960144
Qingshan
Sa
lucyzheng
Jiehui Diao
Kenny.han 201325708154
youthia
Alexis YANG(2013960273)
bao_vincent (2013960302)
xiaoxia
Yvonne Biyun Yang
wanglei
Wang Quan(2013960560)
Sarah Xiao
Ryan_Du
ShiJun_2013960510
Vera Zhu
qianleon
Wang Cheng_GA_2013960546
Meiling
Feng Chaoyu
YuanStan
viewland
Cynthialjz
2013GA WU WEI
Admin
52 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Point of Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: First Point of Discussion

Post by Chris_Ge#2013960364 Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:25 pm

David Dong wrote:
Chris_Ge#2013960364 wrote:When it comes to some barriers in our economic development or transformation, the first concern flashed upon my mind is,

--Mitigate excessive administrative interfere in market economy--

Although the past 30+ years reforming and opening has witnessed China’s great achievement in economic development, it seems that our political reforms lag behind and fail to keep pace with it.

Our market economy, deriving and changing from original planned economy, was born with some distinct Chinese characteristics, which is determined that our governmental functions played an important role at the beginning of economic development. And now, after developing and cumulating in recent decade of years, it has ability to generate natural force to guide the market capitalism through its own competitive mechanism. Government should pay more attention and spare more room to focus on macro- economic control, such as fiscal policy and monetary policy, acting as a qualified visible hand in this market.

Unfortunately, today we still find plenty of administrative regulations and provisions flood in our commercial field, even restricting some normal business behavior. It is supposed to become kind of bottleneck in our further economic development somehow. As a result, transformation of a public service-oriented government is absolutely indispensable.
(TBC)

Chris GE# GA 2013960364
I am afraid I don't agree with you, at least at this point.
Have you ever imagine if Chinese government release the interfere to the market?
I guess the economy will collapse, may most of us will lose our job, and then the society will be a piece of chaos...
Please notice that what I said is "ADMINISTRATIVE INTERFERE in market economy", which is not an identical conception of INTERFERE. This is just like to criticise the existence of Adam's apple from MAN to HUMAN...

Chris_Ge#2013960364

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyzheng Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:51 pm

2013960417_Leo Li wrote:From company perspective,maybe more important thing is about the culture and the management style. Create a learning organization with inclusiveness and effective communication culture is the most critical element to win the competition in the 21st century, which can drive everybody within the organization to work creatively and enjoy the process. I'll try to write a summery from a single company perspective later when I'm free...

Cheers~

lucyzheng wrote:Following Dr. Ali's question, how to let China be more creative in current status?

Simply throw some personal views.

From country perspective,

1. Play a more active role involving international affairs.
2. Open policy to welcome more talents and type of business, eg. Trial of free trade zones.
From company perspective,

LUCY ZHENG
2013GA

Very cool. More professional than a professional HR:D Very Happy  I see many ideas in common sense and some are in different view. Let the ideas fly longer time.

Li chao, echo for your points, I will work with you to make a deeper discussion simply from how we can do creatively from a COMPANY perspective first...
lucyzheng
lucyzheng

Back to top Go down

Post by Liu Xin Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:40 pm

I would like to discuss the topic "creativity" from a historical perspective, a nation's economics should be never separate from the fortune or destiny of a nation, in China's philosophy, "fell from the pinnacle of one's power" is a principle, no matter how powerful one country is, one day it will fall from its peak. China also follow this principle, China once hold 80% GDP of the world, it was the real center of the world no matter culture, economics, technology, etc. It was the peak time of China, but after 20th century, we disappeared from the stage of world.

Japan is one of the most creative countries in today's world I respect, especially when we take two phrases "Made in China" and "Made in Japan" to compare with each other, one will connect with cheap and low quality, but another will be more likely to associate with creativity and high technology.

But if we look back into history, China and Japan almost at the same time face the western developed countries' aggression, and at the same time to execute reform & open policy, Japan called MEIJI RESTORATION, China called WESTERNIZATION MOVEMENT, but result is Japan step into the developed countries group, China failed.

In my point of view, China was gradually recovering from Sino-Japanese War of 1894-1895, the total nation was too weak at that period of time, no matter military, nation's spirit, even the economics(that time China total economics size should 10 times as Japan, but civil war The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom movement consumed too much nation's energy), we see from the facts Japan rose from that battle and become stronger in economics and military and formally moves on the way of modernization.

But China, took almost 118 years to recover from that war, we tasted the bitter of war, we formally began to develop our economics after World war II, feeding 1/5 of world population, tried to complete 100% elementary education target, now we finish our goal, wish to come back to the center of world competing stage, we use "made in CHINA" to stand but still could not come back to stage center, we are lack of "Creativity", doesn't mean we are lack of intelligence, the only thing we need is just the time. China will copy the Japan model, first stage is low price, and afterwards, huge number of skilled workers and creative thinking people with great minds will prove this nation will bring this world a big big surprise. Of course, it is a long road with obstacles and challenge, but with time, creativity will just like rainbow after rain, showing to this world.

2013GA Liu Xin

Liu Xin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis YANG(2013960273) Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:06 pm

After 2-day "intensive" studies and discoveries under prof.'s guide, I "pushed" also myself to think outside the box, in terms of barriers and challenges for China's further development depending on creativity.
As today's world turns out more and more to be a "village", what will be the stance of the other developped countries, especially western countries, who are currently much more "creative" as we learnd from much statistics during course? Will they let us develop and eventually support to improve the nation's creativity, or might probably set tricks or obstacles to prevent being caught up? I find it also important to take into account all these parameters/factors coming from outside of China.
Regards
2013GA YANG Xiaodong 2013960273

Alexis YANG(2013960273)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Yu Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Wow, it's so busy here! It seems I come a little bit late Razz Razz Razz 
Based on the hot topic the classmates discussing here, I would also like to share my opinions:
- China has been building up a well-off society, and Chinese residents are closed to living a comfortable life. Thus, people are starting to look for spiritual values, which speed up the creativity industries development.
- Creativity Industries – the key word is Creativity. Who can create? Talents! China is never lack of smart people, but the current education system is killing the innovation ability of our kids. Copy and repeat makes students losing the ability to think, to solve the problems and to create. Talents like oars, are driving the industry. So, I think Education is one of the challenges we are facing to.
- Business model is also one of the barriers. In the past years, more investment came to China because of the labor cost is much lower than Europe. So many Chinese companies are OEMs. They are just producing the products which are designed in other countries. “Made in China” became a sign. So if Chinese companies would like to change the situation, they have to change the business model, pay attention to concept innovation and design creativity.

Yu Luowei
13GA

Last edited by Vivian Yu on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian Yu

Back to top Go down

Post by 2013960558 Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:40 am

two days of class concentration and tough Monday passed by, we would recover a little bit today, let's go on with the discussion as we gain lots of brainstorming on the class.

13GA Sam WANG Duqing

Back to top Go down

Post by gordon.guo Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:41 am

Firstly, I would like to say I strongly agree with this statement: Future economic development of China depends on its ability of develop its creative industries. Actually, this is a trend of developing for every country.

For China, there is no exception, it will face many challenges and barriers.
1. The Revolution of Education System.
The current education system is a machine, producing high-score student. Chinese students are well-known about its ability of doing the exam and homework. Compared with the foreign students, especially the ones from developed countries, Chinese students’ ability of imagination is very weak. When facing a problem, everyone is trying to find the ‘correct’ answer. Their minds are limited by their learning experience. In this case, it is very difficult to provide the creative idea after they graduate from the school.
Chinese government should take this problem seriously, and they have no time to waste if they really want to chase the developed countries. The change is supposed to be implemented from the kindergarten’s system. By doing this, it is possible to let the creative thinking become a good habit.
2. The improvement of the legal system.
We may realized that the current legal system still has many bugs. More than ten years ago, when we were enjoying the digital music from the computer, we were getting used to download it freely. As time goes by, when people realized that the copyright is needed to be respected and paid, people just can’t stop doing that. At that moment, we cannot find any suitable legal items to regulate this behavior. This is an example why I worried when we are developing creative industries.

Weiliang GUO 13GA 2013960376

gordon.guo

Back to top Go down

Post by youthia Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:04 am

Create a learning organization with open, inclusiveness, cooperation will be the most important thing for the future economic development of China.

2013970395 Zhao youjia

2013960417_Leo Li wrote:From company perspective,maybe more important thing is about the culture and the management style. Create a learning organization with inclusiveness and effective communication culture is the most critical element to win the competition in the 21st century, which can drive everybody within the organization to work creatively and enjoy the process. I'll try to write a summery from a single company perspective later when I'm free...

Cheers~

lucyzheng wrote:Following Dr. Ali's question, how to let China be more creative in current status?

Simply throw some personal views.

From country perspective,

1. Play a more active role involving international affairs.
2. Open policy to welcome more talents and type of business, eg. Trial of free trade zones.
From company perspective,
1. Talent development: encourge internal transfer or buying talents from different industries, which may burst to more creative ideas and even transform an industry model.
2. Benchmark: My company Ford is reserved in some way of culture.Many systems are soley developed in its global oraganiztion in Ford's way rather than benchmarking most leading approach in the world. Making changes means consuming time, energy, traning resources, smart failure, etc. But more recently we see a combination of technology with Autos. SYNC, a technology we customers can use mobile to control and master your car is such a cool thing.

From personal persctive,
I look forward more discussion and knowledge exchange on and off class.

LUCY ZHENG
2013GA

youthia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Ge#2013960364 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:13 am

(Continuously)

--Improve efficiency and fairness on resources deployment by industrial restructuring--

Two topics related to our industries are boiling much violently among citizens or netizens: monopoly capacity and excess capacity.

It is true that minority of national state-own enterprises occupied some main industries in China though monopoly or oligopoly. Unquestionably such business mode deprives the rights or opportunities of foreign capital, private capital as well, to pursue high extra profit. Besides this unfairness, another disputed point is the efficiency of state own enterprises, which causes more inharmonious phenomenon compared with the rapid growth of our market economy.

While some resources are far away from efficient capitals, we also find a number of over-capacity industries come out to our horizon these years, spanning auto, steel, shipbuilding, textile, electronics and information, light industry etc.. Now authorities encourage to merger and acquisition in these sectors by establishing special fund to implement transformation or some new measurement such as energy conservation, emission cut, etc. Nevertheless, sunk cost is irrevocable and it just shows us the urgency of enhancing economic restructuring from this reverse perspective.

Chris GE# GA 2013960364

Chris_Ge#2013960364

Back to top Go down

Post by vivianwang Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:08 pm

From my perspective, Chinese government plays a vital role in the development of creative industries.
On one hand, the education system must be changed first. Although we are in 21 century, the Chinese children and parents still have heavy pressure from the traditional examination. The children are encouraged to recite and try to remember the stupid formula, historical events and grammar, etc. I believe their brains which dominate the memory function maybe very strong. What about the creative part? The professor told us that use it or lose it. We are losing our creative brain. I felt sad when I wrote this part. I’m not sure when this Chinese dream can come true. However, let’s start from us, the young parents or the to-be parents. Let’s pay less attention to children’s exam score, but encourage them to play more, read more (not the text books) and take them to travel around with us. It’s another T shape contains two key elements for creativity, knowledge and experience. And when we expand our horizons, we’ll realize that life is a journey with many choices and surprises.

On the other hand, the government should establish the policies and legal terms to protect IP rights.
I noticed that my fellows had discussed a lot here. I just want to add one point that law is the bottom line of IP right protection but the cost is very high. The creative company may not survive even though it wins the lawsuit. Therefore, we’d better set up a special institution to help the company find the evidence and supporting.

Vivian wang 2013970254

vivianwang

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiJun_2013960510 Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:23 am

Creativity may not be a big idea to create something brand new. It can be small improvements in our daily life and work. Nowadays, most people in China pay too much attention to the result of their effort, and they rarely lay emphasis on the details.
I want to share the experience when I was travelling in Turkey. Although Turkey is not a large economy entity in the world, and it has not cosmopolitan city like Shanghai & Beijing, the human-oriented services there impressed me very much.
Once I withdrew 100 TL from ATM machine, instead of a 100 TL note, the machine paid out one 50 TL note, two twenty notes and one 10 notes. This is a very simple creativity which will bring us much convenience.
In my opinion, economy development in not only about how to make more money, but about how to accomplish every little task with high quality in daily work. Every little improvement may bring out creativity and innovation.

By Shi Jun 2013960510

ShiJun_2013960510

Back to top Go down

Post by 2013960558 Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:00 am

a lot of peers indicate that government should do better and be creative also, however it would be linked to the political improvement and creation, it would last a long time and it seems hard to be driven by the masses. therefore, lets firstly talk about what we could contribute personally.

2013GA WANG Duqing (Sam)
ID: 2013960558

Back to top Go down

First Point of Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Future economic development of China depends on its ability to develop its creative industries. Discuss the barriers and challenges facing such transformation

Post by 2013GA Yao Ya fang Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Admin wrote:Future economic development of China depends on its ability to develop its creative industries. Discuss the barriers and challenges facing such transformation.
The “Made in China” has won the gable market in recent years via the way of low-price product and cheap labor, however, the world is changing every day. China must find its own way out through innovation before other countries offer more competitive price and cheap labor. Here are some barriers and challenges for China to develop its creative industries:
1. Government support
The government should not only support companies that have creative product, technology or new business model creation but also should set systematically criteria about innovation ability which could be a benchmark for the supporting from the government, no matter the company is small or large.
What’s more, the government should also enhance the intellectual property rights to create a good environment for the entrepreneur to keep the advantage of their innovation in their industries. Only in the way that the companies could have some competitive advantage through their innovation, the more companies are more willing to pay more attention or invest on its innovation.

2. Environment protection and sustainable development
After suffering the PM2.5 pollution and contaminated products reported almost in every industry in China, another challenges for the entrepreneur is how to balance the innovation and sustainable development. The entrepreneur should have some kind of restriction in environment protection and sustainable development when it comes to innovation.

3. Education needs to call for more deep thinker in innovation rather than just copy-paste in the conceptual age
Since David Winer’s launch of the first online journal, no one conceived that the blog concept would develop into the fourth most popular communication network, after e-mail, BBS and instant messaging. As a personal Readers Digest of the network era and a Magellan of the information age, a blog is not only penetrating our way of living but it is also changing how we learn and communicate. A lot of new words have been derived from the term blog, including diary blog, knowledge log, klog, moblog, photolog, audioblog and videoblog. Now it come the Microblog and Weixin. No matter what form it is, each with the purpose of frequency, brevity and personalization, myriads of Chinese people are precipitately plunging into the World Wide Web to set up their own blog. Some people write about their latest bagatelles to share with friends, while some write to demonstrate their literary, artistic or various talents, and some even write in hope of attaining fame and fortune. People are highly occupied by all kinds of such information and waste a lot of time on it; eventually they are used to the pattern of copy-paste. In my opinion, we should control ourselves in this new medium and not enslave ourselves to any form of indirect communication. Especially, the entrepreneur should keep thinking independently in innovation rather than just copy-paste in the conceptual age.

2013GA Yao Yafang UID:2013960584

Last edited by 2013GA Yao Ya fang on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total

2013GA Yao Ya fang

Back to top Go down

First Point of Discussion  - Page 3 Empty 4 Major barriers in front of chinese creative industries

Post by WANG Yingying Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:22 pm

In today’s world, more and more conflicts and disputes in the international environment are caused by the technology competition, and a key leverage is the creativity and innovation ability that decides the winner in this battle. China has realized that to develop creative industries is the country’s primary task. However, it has to overcome many big barriers, which block its development path.  From my point of view, there are 4 major road blockers:

1) The internal and external incentive mechanism for industrial creativity and innovation is missing.
In China, the fundamental industrial companies are mostly state-owned, e.g. telecoms, electricity, energy, oil, transportation, manufacturing, and aviation & aerospace. These companies to a deep extend are driven by the national policy and mechanism. However, the incentive environment for industrial creativity and innovation hasn’t yet formed at the national level. Therefore, the enthusiasm of creative industries is pressed.

2)There is a lack of an effective intellectual property protection system which helps Chinese creative industries breakthrough the technical barriers set by foreign countries.
In 2003, Cisco, the United States communications equipment manufacturers sued Huawei, accusing Huawei infringing its software patent. In 2005, SONY Corp sued BYD the Chinese battery manufacturer, accusing BYD violating its patent. Similar incidents occurred again and again during recent years. The solution relies on a proactive and precautious intellectual property protection system back supporting Chinese creative industries.

3)Chinese industrial standardization is far behind the developed countries.
Before the concept of ‘standardization’ was brought in china due to the globalization, Chinese industries rarely built standards that were widely appreciated and accepted among their international peers. Nevertheless, standardization is a very effective means to consolidate the know-how of any industrial creativity and innovation and protect them from abusage. In other word, many developed countries use their specific standards to set up barriers against Chinese industries.

4)Chinese industries need open their door and communicate with the international peers.
Some Chinese companies close their doors to develop, lack of communication with their peers. Therefore, they can’t get in the fast-changing world, or obtain the cutting-edge technologies, which drag them moving towards creativity and innovation.

2013GA WANG Yingying, UID:2013960089

WANG Yingying

Back to top Go down

Post by Lin Li 2013 GA Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:30 am

yesterday we have a presentation which invited the founder of SPIDER, a company with focus on the culture delivering. from the discussion, i think china has a bright future on its culture product, but the problem has been the limited human resource and channel management. so far, almost all the companies in the creativity industry has not high profit margin, and largelly blaim to the limited market audience.

Lin Li 2013 GA

Back to top Go down

Post by youthia Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:14 pm

On my point of view, the root of the problem is the traditional thinking model.  On the one hand, most people are concerned with achievements and “teaching to the test”, so that they don't have time to dedicate to “exploratory learning”. This thinking model cause they are afraid of the uncertain factors and failure. On the other hand, as the limitation of the national system, someone maybe has the good idea, but unable to execute. The innovation is exist, but all these problems made it very weak.

2013970395 Zhao youjia

youthia

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaoxia Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:14 pm

I have ever seen a news about a Chinese boy who is good at making paper planes admitted to the University of Rochester in the United States due to his creativity on making paper planes.Such kind of outflow of talent is a kind of barrier for China's creative industry development.As we all know compared with oversea education,China's tradition education focus too much on academic and overlook the importance on creativity development.This is a problem need to be resolved.

By Xiaoxia Shen 2013960508

xiaoxia

Back to top Go down

Post by wanglei Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Of course, a sophisticate education system could not be more important. The tutors in middle schools and universities should let their students to learn anything they like, trigger their wired ideas, encourage them to do unlimited thinking. By doing so, our country could truly benefit from innovation.
2013GA Wang Lei 2013970278

wanglei

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiehui Diao Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Everything is constantly changing. Stable is relevant change is eternal.

The real challenge of the development of creative industry is not the existing challenge, but how we can be sensitive to the changes, and how we can creatively deal with the changing environment.

The real barrier is the environment which hampers the creative thinking and reactions to the changing market/environment. The criteria of such barrier environment could be:

• The environment provides insufficient social security support- people therefore willing to safely become followers/copiers, and are afraid of trying (Chinese social welfare system).

• The environment sets unscientific standard as model and force people to follow such standard (the traditional Chinese education mode).

2013GA Diao Jiehui 2013960132

Jiehui Diao

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Biyun Yang Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:31 pm

I have thought about this topic for a while. My opinion is a bit different with my previous thought.

Creativity exists everywhere. It can be a new method to solve an old problem, can be a new approach to pomote the efficiency, and can be a combination of new and existing ideas to generate productivity.

With an open mind, we will see a more creative world.cheers 

Yvonne Biyun Yang 杨碧云
HKU ID: 2013960261

Yvonne Biyun Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Yu Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:12 pm

In my understanding, the creativity industry could be defined into 2 areas:

1. Increase the contribution of tertiary industry
There is a forecasting that till 2015, the tertiary industry will count 46.8% of total, and exceed the 1st industry. And creativity could largely help the service improvement.

The challenge will be the ability of innovation. Chinese are custom to be the follower, while the speed of original innovation could help us back to the leader position. We should encourage innovation, even slow down some development. Execution without thinking will be the worst thing in the world.

2. Help to do things smartly with creativity for existing industry
There could be some improvement of existing industry by improving the technology, changing the way of doing business or perfect internal capability. We need to get rid of the existing boundary, although this maybe the hardest thing for us.

The barriers will be continuously challenge yourselves, whether we are doing the right thing? How we can do things better? This sounds easy, but difficult to implement.

Yuweiqing 2012962157

Jasmine Yu

Back to top Go down

Post by 朱仲英 2013968859 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:34 pm

I think the most important thing is to protect the innovators' work and keep them motivated. From this point of view, firstly we need to develop a systematic law to protect intelletual property and other rights of innovators. Only the innovator could benefit from the creation, then they would be motivated to innovate again and again. Then, there will be the industry we call innovation industry.

Zhu Zhongying 2013968859

朱仲英 2013968859

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhang Xiao GA. 2013968794 Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Firstly, Chinese are accustomed to follow others idea because they do not make efforts to thinking differently. The reason why is that they always enjoy others’ ideas with low cost, even without cost, and earn money. Patents are not protected, even though there are laws. Such habit forms a climate of plagiarism.

Secondly, the labor resource in China is plenty, which gives a comparative advantage of Chinese labor cost. Such advantage makes China the biggest OEM country worldwide. Chinese are exploited by OEM model because the profits of manufacture in OEM model are too low in comparison with many resources invested. But a lot of businessmen in China are satisfied with such low profits.

Thirdly, there are too many companies that manufacture homogeneous products. Because of the over fierce competition, companies are exhausted by pursuing of low cost so that they have no time and resource to develop their creative industries.

In addition, lack of creativity is the predetermined result of current Chinese education. Such education discourages students to think different. Children are taught how to solve problems but how to find the problem, although the latter are more important.

Finally, in information era, technologies develop too fast to Chinese company to catch up. The bases of creative idea are changed before produced.

张潇 Zhang Xiao  (Class A, Student No. 2013968794)

Last edited by 65308920 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add name and student No. to the topic)

Zhang Xiao GA. 2013968794

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhang Xiao GA. 2013968794 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Feng Chaoyu wrote:And the contemporary education system is a great obstacle to creativity. It seems that this generation, even next generation,  have little willingness to try things new with risk, because they are taught to find the right answer already existing so as to achieve higher scores. It will take several generation to change the way of thinking and conquer the misleading perception.

GA Feng Chaoyu 2013960015
Agree! Sometime we are not learning. We just be trained to remember the formulas and knowledge but to use them.

By 张潇 Zhang Xiao (Class A, Student No. 2013968794)Exclamation 

Zhang Xiao GA. 2013968794

Back to top Go down

Post by 2013960558 Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:12 am

A new day with cbi courses. Oops.
To be creative, we could now start to improve our education systems. Change the way of teaching everything as knowledges. Start to teach how to learn and how to think.

Wang duqing (sam)
2013GA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next