MBA@Fudan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look the world from a "kid's" eyes

+9
朱仲英 2013968859
YuanStan
lucyzheng
Stone 2013968469
David Dong
Boris Li
Chris Zhou
Yanye2013969097
Yvonne Biyun Yang
13 posters

Go down

Look the world from a "kid's" eyes Empty Look the world from a "kid's" eyes

Post by Yvonne Biyun Yang Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:26 am

Firstly, I am so delighted and excited to attend the "creativity" course and to discuss the "creative" topics with my peers.

From my own experience, I have received rare encouragement and inspiration on my creative ideas or appraches, no matter when I was a kindergarten kid or when I was a college student. I was taught to observe the so-called rules much more often than to generate the creative ideas. I think it is a common situation in China.

After I become a mother, I always try my best to protect the naturally creative potentials of my kid. I always ask myself to look the world as a kid and think like a kid. This method really works. It takes me out of the adults' logistics, and has brought me many suprises.

I believe this is a kind of creativity power. A good way to reach creativity is to jump out of each one's little circle then think and take actions!cheers 

Yvonne Biyun Yang 楊碧雲
GA 2013960261

Yvonne Biyun Yang

Back to top Go down

Look the world from a "kid's" eyes Empty Re: Look the world from a "kid's" eyes

Post by Yanye2013969097 Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 am

It is a great experience to help me see the world differently from the eyes of my boy. Kids can always see different things as they are nature. So for my boy, I don't want to tell him what he should do or not. And for me, learn to open to different things is also a kind of being creative.

Yanye2013969097

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Zhou Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:56 am

Children are always curious about everything. Of course we may let the kids do whatever they want in order to cultivate their creativity, but actually I think the more important thing is to how to push the adults to think and do things creatively.

Most of the people know the importance of creativity, but it’s not that easy to actually do that. We may have many excuses or have some concerns. For ourselves, we shall try to avoid following traditional ways and to be more creative. For example, in our work, we may use a role play to present to our boss or clients. You will never know what things goanna be until you actually do that. So be more open-minded and don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Sometimes more mistakes make us more creative.

Back to the creativity of children, when we adults ourselves can think differently and act creatively, we will know how to use more creative ways to make our children more creative.

Chris Zhouhui
Chris Zhou
Chris Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Li Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:07 pm

I am curious that why GA posted 4 topics which is 4 times than GB... so entered in, found one topic was in red and clicked it... like a kid?Smile 

My opinion, when we discussed about creativity and intended to develop some kind of ability called creativity, we already lost in the way to creativity, because I think kid never think about the creativity but he/she shows some kind of it to the world. Then can we conclude that kids own "creativity" ? Or kids own more "creativity" than adults? My short answer is "No", as "creativity" can not survive without logic. The balance btw "Creativity" and logic is the creativity.

"Kid" from GB.
Boris Li 2013970149

Boris Li

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Biyun Yang Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Haha, I am so happy to see my classmate to discuss the topic here. Very Happy 

Yes, I agree with you that different age does not mean good or bad creativity. Also, I cannot agree more that logistics is important.  We cannot live in a world without logics.

However, my 3-year-old kid sometimes bring me surpringly thinking.  So I ask myself to put off the so-called mature and "professional" way in certain cases, and we may get better result.  

Btw, I set the title as red, as I hope everybody post coloful pieces of topics.sunny 

Boris Li wrote:I am curious that why GA posted 4 topics which is 4 times than GB... so entered in, found one topic was in red and clicked it... like a kid?Smile 

My opinion, when we discussed about creativity and intended to develop some kind of ability called creativity, we already lost in the way to creativity, because I think kid never think about the creativity but he/she shows some kind of it to the world. Then can we conclude that kids own "creativity" ? Or kids own more "creativity" than adults? My short answer is "No", as "creativity" can not survive without logic. The balance btw "Creativity" and logic is the creativity.

"Kid" from GB.
Boris Li 2013970149

Yvonne Biyun Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by David Dong Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:35 am

Boris Li wrote:I am curious that why GA posted 4 topics which is 4 times than GB... so entered in, found one topic was in red and clicked it... like a kid?Smile 

"Kid" from GB.
Boris Li 2013970149

I am afraid I don't agree with you.
From my point of view creativity CAN survive without logic.

Let me ask a question. How do you define logic? I think what you call logic is based on your experience, what you learned.
However, why do you think your logic is correct?

e.g:
thousand years ago, people believe sky is square, thus logic at that time is based on this.
However, now things change, the logic at that time seems ridiculous.

Another e.g.:
Do you believe aliens? Scientists think there's no aliens in the solar system. However, I always questioned: why aliens need water or air?
Why can't they breathe through sunlight? or other liquid or solid?

No offense, but I think you are still be trapped in your experience.

Dong, Yuanxin (GA transfer to GB for CBI only)

David Dong

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone 2013968469 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:49 pm

I'd like to share one story about my daughter with you. One morning,my Mum was wahsing head in balcony,then she took the dry towel to dry the hairs. Daughter see and to surprise to say,grandma, why didn't you take the washing machine to dry you hairs just like you dry the cloths every day? It's funny right? Of casue, it is one creative and imaginational idea, do you think so?

To my oppinion,children have no more experience, and full of curiosity to the world arround. Thus they can have imagination without resitrictions.

So when you look the workd through kids' eyes, forget your past and your background. just touch the world by your heart.

Stone 2013968469

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyzheng Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Stone 2013968469 wrote:I'd like to share one story about  my daughter with you. One morning,my Mum was wahsing head in balcony,then she took the dry towel to dry the hairs. Daughter see and to surprise to say,grandma, why didn't you take the washing machine to dry you hairs just like you dry the cloths every day? It's funny right? Of casue, it is one creative and imaginational idea, do you think so?

To my oppinion,children have no more experience, and full of curiosity to the world arround. Thus they can have imagination without resitrictions.

So when you look the workd through kids' eyes, forget your past and your background. just touch the world by your heart.

I like your story:)
lucyzheng
lucyzheng

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Biyun Yang Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:11 am

Thanks so much for sharing your ideas!Very Happy 

The more sharing, the more perspectives we have, the more creative we would be.

Yvonne Biyun Yang

Yvonne Biyun Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Biyun Yang Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:17 am

Lacking in "experience" can allow more freedom in imagination and creativity. I think we should bear high tolerance to the imaginative even strange ideas, and appreciate their thinking.bom  Don't easily say "NO".

Yvonne Biyun Yang

Stone 2013968469 wrote:I'd like to share one story about  my daughter with you. One morning,my Mum was wahsing head in balcony,then she took the dry towel to dry the hairs. Daughter see and to surprise to say,grandma, why didn't you take the washing machine to dry you hairs just like you dry the cloths every day? It's funny right? Of casue, it is one creative and imaginational idea, do you think so?

Yvonne Biyun Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by YuanStan Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:13 am

Always stay young no matter how the world changes👅 tongue tongue 

StanYuan 2013960601

YuanStan

Back to top Go down

Post by 朱仲英 2013968859 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Keep hungry, Keep foolish, think every possibility before have a opinion in mind.

Zhu Zhongying 2013968859

朱仲英 2013968859

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhang Xiao GA. 2013968794 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Not be afraid of asking stupid question. Go out of the "box" of experience, find the problems and make out the solutions with your experience.

张潇 Zhang Xiao (Class A, Student No. 2013968794)

Zhang Xiao GA. 2013968794

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaoxia Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Make things simple, dare to imagine with no limitation for possibility or other barriers. Sometimes you may find the key is just in front of you but you have been looking everywhere else.

By Xiaoxia Shen (2013960508)

xiaoxia

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaoxia Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Make things simple, dare to imagine with no limitation for possibility or other barriers. Sometimes you may find the key is just in front of you but you have been looking everywhere else.

xiaoxia

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaoxia Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:41 pm

xiaoxia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhang Xiao GA. 2013968794 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:35 am

Find current business giants always ignore. Retargeting the customers. And expand the niche market to be mass one
By 张潇 Zhang Xiao (Class A, Student No. 2013968794)

Zhang Xiao GA. 2013968794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aileen.Li Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Totally agree with Yvonne. The eyes of children is most bright. They always ask why and was always trying to following their own way and break the rules. That is definately creation.

Aileen.Li

Back to top Go down

Post by james.wangjun Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:55 pm

I think we should perform like a kid when we reconsider our surroundings. Just go beyond the boundaries. Cognitive biases brought from our limited experience and knowledge are definitely barriers for us to be creative. We need to break the rule and think out of box. Be brave, be crazy!

Wang Jun

james.wangjun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down