MBA@Fudan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phone ? soul ?

2 posters

Go down

phone ? soul ? Empty phone ? soul ?

Post by Wang Quan(2013960560) Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Today's first class..Laughing the most impressive thing is ---No cell phone in class' regulation, personally I am fully agreed that now days we modern people are addicted to the electronics phones, pc's, nets' , even we can talk face to face, then you talk to me by SMS, wechat, mail...

you cannot imagine that each day when i go to work and back home, go to school back home.. in the metro, I was surrounded by lots of phones, handed by ladies, men, women, boys, girls, elders even, they just staring their eyes at the screens...when open we chat, hundreds of news updating ...now we are so far away from each, aren't we?

professor's regulation in class can make us to back to normal situation somehow, at least don't touch the phones for a while, I don't know if you have aware of it, but I am trying to decrease the using frequency before when I realized this serious issue it caused, and now i am trying to leave it there and see if messages will reach me ..) pirat (the final target).

the phone is a tool, but now unconsciously we are forming a very awful habit--each day get up or go to sleep, check messages, news on weibo(china twitter) wechat ...

they were not tools anymore, they became our bosses, we were controlled by them....souls back !

by Spenser Wang (Wang, Quan)
Id# 2013960560
Wang Quan(2013960560)
Wang Quan(2013960560)

Back to top Go down

phone ? soul ? Empty Re: phone ? soul ?

Post by David Dong Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Spenser Wang(2013960560) wrote:Today's first class..Laughing the most impressive thing is ---No cell phone in class' regulation, personally I am fully agreed that now days we modern people are addicted to the electronics phones, pc's, nets' , even we can talk face to face, then you talk to me by SMS, wechat, mail...

you cannot imagine that each day when i go to work and back home, go to school back home.. in the metro, I was surrounded by lots of phones, handed by ladies, men, women, boys, girls, elders even, they just staring their eyes at the screens...when open we chat,  hundreds of news updating ...now we are so far away from each, aren't we?

professor's regulation in class can make us to back to normal situation somehow, at least don't touch the phones for a while, I don't know if you have aware of it, but I am trying to decrease the using  frequency before when I realized this serious issue it caused, and now i am trying to leave it there and see if messages will reach me ..) pirat (the final target).

the phone is a tool, but now unconsciously we are forming a very awful habit--each day get up or go to sleep, check messages, news on weibo(china twitter) wechat ...

they were not tools anymore, they became our bosses, we were controlled by them....souls back !

Id# 2013960560
Everything has its both sides.
Have you ever consider that with a cell phone, you can hear from your family/friends conveniently?
Have you ever thinking about reconnect to your primary school mates again?
Have you ever imagining that cell phone can save your life, when you are isolated?
A lots of advantages, if you take a deep consideration.
cell phone is changing our lifes, basicly, it's the improvement of society.

However, there is some bad habits is generating as you said.  Nevertheless, it depends on your personal decision, that is, you should take control of cell phone, not be the slave.  you should not blame the cell phone, since it's just a stuff...

So read more books, paper books, talk more to your family, you will find a lot of interesting things outside of cell phone.
Anyway, it's up to you.

Dong Yuanxin
GA-->GB

David Dong

Back to top Go down

Post by Wang Quan(2013960560) Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:06 am

David Dong wrote:
Spenser Wang(2013960560) wrote:Today's first class..Laughing the most impressive thing is ---No cell phone in class' regulation, personally I am fully agreed that now days we modern people are addicted to the electronics phones, pc's, nets' , even we can talk face to face, then you talk to me by SMS, wechat, mail...

you cannot imagine that each day when i go to work and back home, go to school back home.. in the metro, I was surrounded by lots of phones, handed by ladies, men, women, boys, girls, elders even, they just staring their eyes at the screens...when open we chat,  hundreds of news updating ...now we are so far away from each, aren't we?

professor's regulation in class can make us to back to normal situation somehow, at least don't touch the phones for a while, I don't know if you have aware of it, but I am trying to decrease the using  frequency before when I realized this serious issue it caused, and now i am trying to leave it there and see if messages will reach me ..) pirat (the final target).

Id# 2013960560
Everything has its both sides.
Have you ever consider that with a cell phone, you can hear from your family/friends conveniently?
Have you ever thinking about reconnect to your primary school mates again?
Have you ever imagining that cell phone can save your life, when you are isolated?
A lots of advantages, if you take a deep consideration.
cell phone is changing our lifes, basicly, it's the improvement of society.

However, there is some bad habits is generating as you said.  Nevertheless, it depends on your personal decision, that is, you should take control of cell phone, not be the slave.  you should not blame the cell phone, since it's just a stuff...

So read more books, paper books, talk more to your family, you will find a lot of interesting things outside of cell phone.
Anyway, it's up to you.

Dong Yuanxin
GA-->GB
I didn't mean the traditional using of cell phone, which have changed our life and convient us,...for sure, SMS, calls, they are ok
but what I meant is the web browsing, the chatting , the weibo, the wechat.....this kinda addicting ones that now we are lying on it...
each day we saw lots of people only staring at the phone screen rather than talk or social communicate , right ..?
Wang Quan(2013960560)
Wang Quan(2013960560)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum